Game 6

You know me by now...I watch closely the betting line on the games...and it has dropped to 5 1/2...significant?  You betcha...to borrow the phrase from your gurl Sarah...it has major implications and signals to me that this is going to be a very close one...remember this pix?  >>>
Hey, I am blown away about the lack of closure by LeBron James...and if Dwayne Wade is gimpy, I just don't see how the Heat can win...if I were a betting man, it would be on Big Dirk and the Mavs to close it out today...

Speaking of Sarah...what on earth is going on...releasing her private emails...it's a load of garbage to me...I'm not a fan of hers, but even more, not a fan of releasing the notes...

Anthony Rizzo hit his 1st dinger in only his 3rd game as a Pad...follows up with a double and this kid is for real...yet...the Padres only score one run and lose...is there someone else at Tucson that can help this motley crew?  Hey, the Triple A team is called the TPads...kind of cool, huh...

The long shot (Ruler On Ice) wins again at the Belmont Stakes...my horse (Brilliant Speed)  finished 3rd...it is a different race when the track is muddy...

If you can find it on the tube...get a glimpse of the LPGA Tourney in Illinois...Yani Tseng, the world's best gal golfer, is leading over Mindy Kim, one of many Kims...lurking are Brittany Lincicome and Christie Kerr, the USA hopefuls... it's really, really, good golf...

Pete Carroll, now the Seahawks coach, shouldn't be talking about his wins at USC...the NCAA has stripped them of all their glory...and the way it seems to go...the coach leaves, the school gets penalized, and the coach gets off scott free...shame on you, Pete...

Who was the greatest center of all time in the NBAAlcindor, Chamberlain, or Russell?
It is a bike riding day...and I have worked out 20 straight...a record for me in the last 5 years or so...

Comments

Popular Posts