And the winner is...

Does it bother you that the Idol and DWTS shows don't ever let you know the totals for the voting?  That the voting process for the DWTS is like, bewildering...or that Idol announces that there were 50 million votes...BUT...they don't announce who got what...why is this?  So, if you're so inclined, you wreck your fingers and dial a boatload of times for your fav...and you don't know how that affected the outcome...well, it bothers me...

Boos....maybe booze...but the SD fans have got it down...the inferior product that the GM Hoyer put together is hearing it aplenty now...geez, it should go toward the guy who brought this group together...finally, FINALLY, after one of the oldies went down, they brought up a young gun at 2B...now how about 1b?  Don't do too much needlin', 'cuz the farm teams are getting beat up, too...BUT...at least they are making payroll...I would be watching that, too...the peops are not happy and may, just may, quit coming...

The Lakers demise...I know...I have been touting about this for a 1/2 year now...and it looked like I may be eating my words...but, alas, on comes the hated Mavs...and I just may have got it down...

The Kentucky Derby lineup was announced....you know may choice...Mucho Macho Man...I am rarely right on this...do not bet it...

Off to Sycuan my friends...

Comments

Popular Posts