Wurst game ever

Congrats to Kemba Walker and the UConn Huskies for the D-1 Crown...but it was the wurst game ever...EVER...both teams struggled to get good shots and iff (math terms) the rest of the tourney was called this way...ie, every block was clean...there is no way Butler gets to the finals...just a very boooooring game in every detail...

Did you watch your DWTS?  I am surprised at the improvement in the "stars"...no clear cut fav and there is a smatter of interest...did you see poor Max go down?  I suppose you could draw your own conclusions why...I did not say anything...the Disney chick and the NFL guy are my leaders...but it is wide open...

Opening day for the Pads...against the bloody Giants...I will be watching at home...no season Tix this time around...Aaron Harang gets the nod...it is one of those "where are we really?" games...

Yup, fix them Southwest Airliners...NOW...

Well, it was 83* at Sycuan yesterday, but this sickly couldn't muster up an 80ish score...still tired and weak...poor me...

Speaking of real golf...the Masters cranks up on Thursday...my fav of the entire year...Lefty is primed...watch out for a young gun to boot...Dustin Johnson maybe...and, of course, all them Europeans...take your pick...Tiger?  naw, not yet...

Hair cuts day...or is that hairs cut day...

Comments

Popular Posts