Sooper Bowl


Pack vs. Steelers...As usual, I got 50% right...the Jets did make it slightly interesting...and da Bears made a late charge minus their goofy QB Cutler...oops, I mean injured...I think the best 2 teams won and I have NO IDEA who to pick for the title...I will watch the line (2 1/2 for the Pack) and that will be my feeler...kind of think that GB is better...

Have not seen the D-1 Hoops Top 25...but 2 of the top 6 got beat...SDS?

Jhonattan Vegas won the Bob Hope...interesting thing is that the Venezuelan is here and not there...what?  Their dictator is closing all their golf courses in their country...people should be working, not playing, so he says...what about us old guys?

Turn out the lights LT, the party is over...

Comments

Crazy Horse said…
AP poll just out...SDS now #4!

Popular Posts