Real Golfers

So after spending the day out at Torrey Pines, I came up with a bunch of conclusions...the players are of all sorts...different races, sizes, ages, temperaments...and my, can they shape the ball...we hung out at the 10th green most of the time and watched most everyone go through...the two biggest groups or crowds?  Of course, Tiger's and Lefty's...and Phil is on his game...Tiger is not...the peops were very encouraging to each of them...great to see JDaly back in it...most of the good ones hit it over 300 yards...my oh my...it was great to have my son here to get out and watch the Farmer's...$10 to park the rig, and $25 a piece for tix...$7 beers...watching the best in the US play golf...priceless...

The ongoing revolution in Egypt is unsettling...and I'm not sure how I feel...the dictator is trying to hold on...BUT...me thinks he should scram...and fast...when the army turns on him, he'll have but a few hours to vacate the country...and who will take over?  Of course, the big scare is it will be the Al Quida...

It's Wyoming tonight...go Aztecs....

Comments

Popular Posts