NFL

OK, here are my highly calculated pix in the semi's of the NFL playoffs...OK, and it's time to get out and bet the other way...if you are so inclined...I say never, ever, bet on the NFL...
The Steelers over the Jets...oh so close, in a cold one...I hear no snow...their D is just too much for QB Sanchez, the achilles heal for NY...
Da Bears over the Pack...another swarming defensive effort...
Actually it came down to the green teams losing...

Can you believe the recovery of the congress woman (Gabby Giffords) from Tucson?  Absolutely the most remarkable thing I have ever heard...so pulling for her...

Nobody, nobody, watches the PGA unless Tiger or Lefty are playing...

Keith O fired from MSNBC...what?  I thought he quit a year ago...

Regis is out...behind the scenes was he was offered less for the next year....and at 79, he didn't have to take that crap...

Gosh, I haven't played golf for 2 weeks now...letting the sod on the course recover...passed on the last invite...they were playing at 7...am?  yea right...I'm on vacation...

Have you heard Katy Perry's cd?  Catchy stuff...my peacock?  What?

It's a bike riding day...gonna hit Point Loma...

Comments

Popular Posts