Room Enough

Finally, in a pad that we can put a full size Christmas Tree!  So, this is the project for the day...since we have bad weather, it is a great time to get this done...
So I watched the Dennis Miller special on HBO last night...I would say he is as far right as some of those he ripped, like most of the Fox guys...he is interesting and I must hear the side he is on...you see, I AM fair and balanced...
I keep reading the weather reports on Oregon...looks like snow?
If you followed my pix...you have to believe the Beavs may just get a V....the USC TB was left at home because of some contact with his agent...does it ever end?
By the way, Fresno St. put in a sorry effort against BSU...
Our presents to each other is going to be bikes...we rode on some awesome ones in Napa and are looking for these type of upgraded ones...any of you have suggestions?
2 for 1 at Starbucks....get the whipped cream...naw...

Comments

Popular Posts