The Pix

After my long vacation, it's time to get back to the Pix....and I'm picking the games that will be televised...well here...
Wisconsin over Michigan...what happened to all the hype on the Wolv QB?
Okla St. over Kansas...the Jayhawks fallen off the map
MSU over Purdue...Spartans not a bad team, Boilers are...
LSU over Ol Miss...you know my history, I miss on the BTers
Stanford over Cal...at Cal...maybe should go the other way...
Ohio St. over Iowa...the Buckeyes are real good, yet going where?
BYU over New Mexico...hate 'em...
ND over Army...close close close...
USC over Oregon St...does this mean the Beavs are going to win?
SDS over Utah...in the rain...yup, bad weather a coming...
Overall, 46-14...
Hoops...watched the Blazers play the Nuggets....Mathews a nice add...Aldredge a soft player...Melo just going thru the motions...yet, a win for PDX...
Where's my umbrella?

Comments

Popular Posts