Korea Redux

Kim Jong...the leader (or his son) of North Korea...threatens peace in the far east...they have exchanged fire with South Korea...and yes, I fear this will escalate...it is the only thing this nation builds on...incorporating  the South...watch out on this...
Did you watch your DWTS?  As she would say, there are haters out there...it seems like Bristol has found a way to say what a lot of people think...and I am not a fan...she is in the finals and a bunch of much better dancers have been eliminated...and she will probably win...OMG...
The Bolts played like they should have been ALL SEASON...they were on cruise control almost the entire 2nd half...
Why wasn't I at yesterday's Oprah show...
Cuz I was golfing!  It was so nice out and I had a great time...
Snowing and cold in the northwest...I miss those times...
Tonight we are going to see the new Harrison Ford-Diane Keaton-Rachel McAdams movie...
SDS continues their bold hoops play...going 5-0 and moved up to 18th in the polls...
Did I tell you our tree is up?  White one with purple and silver ornaments...
Have to get the lube job on the Solara...and a new battery...

Comments

Popular Posts