Beat them Bucs

My oh my...the Padres got game number 1 versus the Pirates...coupled with the loss by the Giants...back up to 2 1/2 game lead...recently added Ryan Ludwick bopped 2 dingers and Wade LeBlanc finally got a win...been a couple of months...he's been the guy who all the others have got to...need these wins going into the Giants games at SF this weekend...
I know I have been going here for a long stretch, but...Tiger has been going downhill...and fast...does he have a prayer in the PGA championship?  Naw, not one good one...and there has been a mention about him not getting on the Ryder Cup squad...in due time, he will be back...on the other hand...Lefty....arthritis and also, now....a vegetarian...next he is going to say he's a ....naw, not going there...the two top dogs going weird on me...
This moving stuff is hard on the bodies...

Comments

Popular Posts