Cool

With the passing of John Forsythe, I recall what I thought of cool when I was growing up...he carried himself so well, grace, dignity, that kind of stuff...like others with a special swagger...JFK, Cary Grant, Rock Hudson, Kirk Douglas, Humphrey Bogart, Andy Williams, ...on those special lines...
My problem with Idol this time around...outside of just a few, less talent...Ellen...why are the judges trying to make the kids cry...OK, it's not a horrible show, but...you know what I mean...
Survivor...split household here...Marsh likes the little villain and I like Boston Rob...out goes BR...so Marsh was happy...boo
The Pads won again...ho hum.., this time against their farm club, Lake Elsinore...by the way, who has the coolest symbol in all of sport...check it out...the Lake Elsinore Storm...the eyes...
It's a golf day...see you kids tomorrow...

Comments

Popular Posts