Part Tres

Pretty much chalk yesterday...here goes...
Cornell over Temple...east coasters, but not Big...yawn
Gonzaga over Florida St....looked like a real contender, size, speed, shooters...
Mizzou over Clemson...the Tigers over the Tigers...errrr, Clemson poorly coached in the basics...
G Tech over Okla St...thank god they don't run the option...
Cal over Louisville...wooah, big speed by the Bears...hell of a year for the Card's Pittino...
West Virginia over Morgan St....I thought I heard Oregon St...and wondered how they got in...oops, my bad...
Wisconsin over Wofford...yup, the only team the Bads could beat...
Duke over Ark Pine Bluff (really)...the Blue Devils in a laugher and are spot on...
Purdue over Sienna...my issue is why the Big 10 has such high seeds for such a crappy conference...every year same situation...
Texas A & M over Utah St....man, how many teams are in from the great state of Texas?
Mich St. over New Mexico St....bad beating bad
Ohio St. over UCSB...case in point ...Wisconsin seeded #4,Purdue #4, MSU #5, and OSU #2...bull crap
Maryland over Houston....another team from Texas...
Syracuse over Vermont....chalk
Xavier over #11 Minnesota...why not seeded higher ...sarcasm
Pitt over Oakland...well, what did you think after they traded for Kooz...no way were they going to win...
OK, I've seen a lot of the teams and I can firmly add the following...Big Ten has lobbyists that must have promised a whole lot to the selection committee...Duke, Kentucky, Cal, and Gonzaga are my favorites...
I'm very hungry...

Comments

Popular Posts