Super Bowl Hype

As the time gets closer to the Super Bowl, the peops have begun their own hype on who should win, who may win, who will win...let me tell you right now I am rarely correct...so, I think it will be Peyton Manning and his Colts...so get out and bet the farm on the Saints...the over under is at 56...wow...
I'm not going to lie...the weather here in the great northwest has been mild...but rainy...my bones need the warmth of the sun...hard to get motivated to get out and do much...let alone golf as Scott Cross does all the time in this...muck
I still can't believe that the PGA can create such a bit of turmoil about the U grooves...
And then, Pro Scott McCarron goes out and calls Lefty a cheater...gentleman's sport...
I have not a newspaper since I have been here...will not read the Statesman...
I do go online and gander about...by the way, try the New York Post for a very interesting slant on the news...
The next time you'll hear from me I'll be back in the south land...

Comments

Popular Posts