No Doubt


Let there be no doubt to the best QB in football...Peyton Manning clearly carries the honor as he weathered an early barrage by the Jets and settled in to whup up on 'em...I didn't think he would handle all the physical stuff that they would throw at him...duh...
And, OMG, how many chances can the Viks have to knock off the Saints...and blow most of them...and finally lose in OT...it will be a showing that the Minnesota people will think about for a long time...Favre had a masterful game until his last possession...
Colts vs. Saints in the Super Bowl...nice!  See D-1 football, it's all about a playoff system...
A sad note that I must write about...the passing of one of my best friend's father...John Bartlett's dad, Ed. Sr....as I was growing up in the Chemawa Indian community the entire population knew of just one COACH...it was Ed Bartlett...he was revered as the man...he was the classiest, most honest, humbling guy that we all knew...I'll never forget that my parents would only refer to him as "Coach"...and we all knew who they were talking about...

Comments

dws said…
Probably the first time I've sat and watched two pro football games in 30 years. I agree with you on Manning. Should be good SuperBowl.
That was great what you said about Ed. I'll try to find out about arrangements.

Popular Posts