NFL Playoffs


So the playoffs are upon us...the buzz around here is all Bolts...but there are real, real good teams left...Saints, Colts, Cowboys are the elite in my way of thinking...
Let's look at the Bolts/Jets...NY has to run to win...SD must pass the ball...too much Philip Rivers and it is 11 + win for the Chargers...
The Pads finally dealt with Kooz...well, they really did, the dealt him away!  Sent him to the A's for a former Pad that they just traded last year...Scotty Hairston...the move allows Chase Headley to 3B and Kyle Blanks to LF...I think it's good...but odd the way it turned out...
The weather people around here say it's supposed to rain Monday-Friday...like a lot...so I'm not planning golf for that time...take that Orygun, I'm sure you're laughing your umbrella toting heads off...
I'm growing my beard back...I miss it...Marsh, not so much...
But it's a man's world...
Right honey?

 

Comments

dws said…
Why is facial hair such a big thing with you Mexicans?
Crazy Horse said…
"cuz we can grow it, white man"

Popular Posts