Native American Heritage Day

Aw come on, we were here first! How can we share this day with Black Friday?
Those bloody Broncos figured out how to beat the Giants...put pressure on L'il Manning and he'll fold like a cheap suit...dang
I'm surprised that more of you don't fight with me about my evaluation of Brandon Roy...
The Rebels finally got rid of their underachieving coach, Mike Sanford, and he coaches his last game...of course against the Aztecs...@UNLV...
And for my pix...48-12 on the season...
SDS over UNLV...the spread favors the outgoing coach at home...I don't think so...
OKY St over Oky...I'm going against the points again...
Navy over Hawaii...love that offense
USC over UCLA...waffled here as the Bruins actually have a chance
Stanford over ND...as you know, not a fan of Chas...
The teams that didn't make it...BSU and Nevada...WSU and UDub...
I'm reading Teddy Kennedy's True Compass...the Kennedy's were kept out of the loop of the JFK assassination...I personally hate that time of my growing up...I didn't and don't believe anyone during that time that were in power...
I'm heading out to hit the links at Singing Hills (Sycuan) and honor this great day and bang that little white ball around...there must be some meaning there...

Comments

Popular Posts