Dux Win, Dux Win

It was a classic game for sure...the Dux outlasted the Arizona Wildcats in double OT and got the much needed win...AZ was everything I imagined and had their opps. to get the win...a fun game to watch...even more fun with the Dux victorious...the Beavs kept pace with an expected win at WSU...AND NOW, the Civil War game is for the right to go to the Rose Bowl...very cool stuff...I think it's the 1st time in the 103 year history that this is the situation...
I was 4-1 on my pix and am 48-12 on the season...I'd like to see anyone match that anywhere...the Bear upset the Cardinal for my only loss...go figure
Notre Dame lost also in double OT to UConn and it may mean the loss of their coach, too...if he stays, he's just too expensive to let go...that'll show them...
The Bolts at Denver...another big one and it's for 1st place in the west...
American Music Awards tonight...always an interesting look at the latest...GLambert is performing and I am curious yellow...what does that mean? Fuggut about the voting stuff as it's always like crazy, dude...
We are well!!!

Comments

Popular Posts