The Pix


Well here I am...going to throw at you my pix for the week...I am going into the totally unpredictable SEC...I may go 0-5 this week...
Florida vs. LSU...definitely the game of games...if the Gator QB returns (healthy) then the Blue and Orange is favored...just a super high scoring affair anyway...Gators
Georgia at Tennessee...no place more than where a new coach comes in and ticks off everyone...but those in his home school...just a hunch but the Bulldogs
Kentucky at South Carolina...two legendary coaches go at it...Spurrier and the former Duck...USC
Alabama and 'Ol Miss...still can't see why all the votes for the Mississippi team...Crimson Tide
Vanderbilt at Army...well, this may be the clunker of the week anywhere...Vandy
For the season I'm 21-4...
The President's Cup begins today without much fanfare in San Francisco...the USA is lead by Lefty and Tiger and are prohibitive favorites in my book...and I will watch with lots of fascination...
Had my best round yesterday in 3 years...

Comments

Popular Posts