Wild, Wild, West

Nothing like shockers for the collegiate football scene this past weekend...9/19/09....
1st of all the Wazzu came back and got their 1st win in a long time with a beaut beating SMU...
U Dub took it to the Trojans in the great northwest (another loss up there Coach Carroll)...as this blogger thought it may happen...
The Dux knocked off the Utes (people called it an upset, yet they were favored)...say what?...
A big ten team beat Arizona...always a coup...
The Beavs got drilled by Cincy...OMG...Big East power...
ASU beat a paddy cake...
Florida St. drilled BYU....as I predicted (in Utah)...
and...UNLV came back to beat Hawaii in a who had it last game...
Which brings me to my pix...3-2 and an overall 11-4 for the season...

Gone but not forgotten, my fav Jake Peavy, got his 1st win pitching for Prez O's White Sox...

The Bolts host the Ravens today...and just got bad news that their nose tackle is out for the year...STILL...the Chargers win this one...PRivers in a big game....by the way, LT is out and that helps the squad...sorry folks, but true...Sproles runs wild...

With this being our 35th anniversary I must say it has been a grand time...I see it is supposed to be "coral"...think it's too late for a reef?

The Emmy's are on tonight and this is another one of those watch the people, but fuggutaboutit for figuring out why someone wins...

Tweaked my back so I'm out for golf this AM...so mad...

As you now know, I don't pick the NFL...but the Giants/Cowboys game sure looks like a humdinger...

GO BOLTS!

Comments

dws said…
Congrats on the anniversary. No one thought it would last and you two did it. Marsha deserves a medal.
Crazy Horse said…
Thank you for your kind thoughts oh wise one!

Popular Posts