The UN

Is it just me but isn't it time for the United Nations to become the governing body for this world? The US of A can not be the sole arbitrator...now I know that Britain and others put their stamp on it, but the rest of the world must step in...yes, and allow countries like Libya, with their outrageous leader, Colonel Ghadafi (?)...to speak out, oops...by the way, take a look at his power trip and he has waffled more than any US politician ever...
Diplomacy will save us all, and we must recognize it...

On to college football...the pix...this week I'm going to do the military schools...for no apparent reason, but I just am...
For the season I'm 11-4...
Virginia Military vs. Richmond...the Kaydets will not survive this one...Richmond
Texas A & M vs. Utah...OMG the Utes go down again after the big win streak...A & M
Air Force vs. San Diego St...the Aztecs still go through growing pains...AF
Army vs. Iowa St...I think I saw the Cadets fired their coach a couple of days ago...oops, big win for I S...
Navy vs. Western Kentucky...the Middies in a rolling downhill job...Navy

The Dux take on the Golden Bears and this is no match...with a marvelous running back in Best, Cal wins it's 4th straight against Orygun...
I am real interested in watching Ol' Miss tonight and see if they are for real...

All signs lead to a lopsided loss by the Bolts this weekend...way too many injuries...and way too many doubts about what the team does in prep...

Don't look now, but the Traveling Circus Show rolls into town tonight, featuring none other than the master lypsincer of them all, Britney...over at the Sports Arena...
Oops I did it again...

Comments

Popular Posts