Trouble In Quackland

All of the fears I had about the Dux came to fruition...and more! Let's talk 1st about the Broncos...they were prepared and ready for the game and led by Kellen Moore, easily popped the visitors 19-8...
Now the other side...the new coach...easily the worst prepared big league coach I have ever seen...where was the life in that team? Offensively, not one 1st down in the entire 1st half!!! The defense allowed Moore to pick off the D at will until the 2nd half...lack of game plan...Grade this an "F"...
At the conclusion of the game, the Dux TB Blount, lost all semblance of a big league FB player...and sucker punched one of the BSU players who was not wearing his helmet...I'm sure a video that will be shown throughout the US today...talk about a blight in your opening day...just more of a tell-tale scenario of where this program is heading...let's see how they handle it...
And now my final issue with the Dux...they did not go through the NCAA proper channels in hiring of their present coach...they named him prior to the retirement of the old coach, Mike Bellotti...thus, didn't go through the process...all stunk to me...and now they are paying for it...I bet it is awful in Eugene today...try the Register-Guard on for size...
OK, OK, OK...it's only one game...but, the way it was played out was the feeling I have for it...I fear this could be the biggest fall from the elite I have ever seen in collegiate football...Wow, how about that for a feeling! Strap yourself in and hang on for dear life...
Not in Nike land...

Comments

Popular Posts