Let the games begin

Without a doubt, my favorite college season is the football one...not withstanding the ludicrous lack of playoffs, the game themselves are so much fun...and this year I'm going to do a pick 'em for the season...
Bear with me and add your picks and here we go...
1. Orygun at Boise St. BSU is 61-1 at home and are coming off a Duck whipping last year at Autzen...The Dux have a new coach and are nationally ranked...well, it is the home team for me...BSU
2. Navy at Ohio St. Nobody wants to start against a ball control team...they want a wide open affair...still OSU is too much and they get my pick...OSU
3. Portland St. at Oregon St. Looks like a blow out...PSU is reportedly improving...OSU is my sleeper pick in the Pac -10...yup, a rout...OSU
4. BYU at Oklahoma See no. 2 above...the Sooners get their wish and it will be up and down the field...do not underestimate the Cougars...closer than you think...Okla
5. San Diego St. at UCLA This may or may not be played due to the fire north of LA...if so you have a new coach at SDS and a lotta hope...but there are more weapons and fire power at the Brentwood campus...UCLA

The Padres went 15-14 for the month of August and have shown much improvement...
Who watches tennis? The grunting is awful...apparently I did for a bit...
Jim Thome to the Dodgers? How did that happen?
Favre looked darn good to me last night...
Peace...

Comments

Popular Posts