The Farm


Part of the Jake Peavy deal was the addition of 4 pitchers from the White Sox organization...3 of them are good sized...6'6' and taller...that throw smoke...the Russell kid is 6'8" and throws 97...I can't believe it but I think Towers pulled off a steal...anyway, the AAA team for the Padres is the Portland Beavers of the PCL and they are on Comcast here and I have been watching the prospects...cool...
So just when the golf world says they have Tiger figured out he goes and kicks their ass...
Tomorrow I'm playing 36 holes kids...
I really doubt we are going to give up this Northwest mansion...we have too much fun here...
I say this again...nobody is talking the stock market anymore because it is rebounding...they want to talk negative only...
Why doesn't Sarah Pahlin go away?
I watched the Sugarland special last night on ABC...Jennifer Nettles has a hell of a voice!!!
Oh by the way, Matt Latos, won again...Kyle Blanks and Will Venable were the hitting stars...guys from the farm and not the bottom feeders...Giles who?
Smile and you'll get one in return...

Comments

dws said…
jesus, I made a comment on FB about health care and got people riled up. damn i was going to watch Sugarland and forgot. Better keep the oregon place cause this is where the idiots are.

Popular Posts