Golf and...


other 4 letter words...
CRAP
PULL
FLAT
PUSH
FORE
SNOW
DAMN
-HIT
-UCK
NICE
BIRD
PARD
OK, I guess it depends on your outlook...OMG, the Pads won 7-4 and Blanks had 2 doubles to lead the win....I told you so...I feel for the family, but the MJ thing has gone on a bit too long and too much...I have spent a great portion of 3 days loading up many of my cd's on my Zune...amazing technology...the summers in Orygun are awesome...however, the beach is still too cold...and it takes too long to get there...I want to get a small motor home and drive around the US...any suggestions?...no more news abound from Iran, so they must have been squelched...let's see, the Jonas Bros. biggest hit is?...
OK, the Ventures had a big one...it was?

Comments

dws said…
Wipeout
Santo and Johnny sang....
Crazy Horse said…
Walk Don't Run is the correct answer...as far as Santo & Johnny they played Sleepwalk...no singing in it...

Popular Posts