The Masters


The telecast doesn't start until 1...but look at my feed on the right and follow it all...for such a long course it just hasn't been a long hitter that has won it lately. Well Tiger is fit and ready to go...
Manny and the Dodgers won game 3 at San Diego as the Kooz/Headley combo went hitless...our run production is terrible...7 in 3 games...hang in there Pads...
I went out and watched a baseball game in Salem yesterday...froze my nose off...
The Blazers beat a short handed San Antonio team at SA...actually moved PDX into 3rd...keep that up and they have the home field advantage for most of the playoffs...
I know it is early, but I'd hate to be a Yankee right now...Is it just me or are the Rangers a formidable hitting group?...the Mets have everything...break up the Orioles...
Where is Sergio?

Comments

Popular Posts