The Big Dance


So how's your bracket going? Did you see the Big East as this dominant? A lot of people figure Louisville and did they ever look like they may be right...I entered 2 pools and picked UNC in one and Oklahoma in the other...still alive...
The Bay Hill...Tiger is lurking and I pick him to make a big move today...
SDS's Strasburg hung a 14 k number on TCU yesterday to continue his hold on the best collegiate out there...
Peavy pitched yesterday for the Padres and was magnificent in his final prep for opening day...
A real interesting article today in the Trib about two surfer dudes in the Viet Nam war era...it's about a film that traces the war history through these guys eyes...one enlisted and the other went into hiding...called "Between the Lines"...I'm going to get a copy of it...
The back is still hurting but I did wax my car...

Comments

Popular Posts