Back


I'm back from spring break and am battered and bruised...tweaked my back and that's just not good for your golf game...
Speaking of golf...Tiger is in contention after the 1st round at Bay Hill...crowd favorite Jason Gore is leading after the first...
The 1st move new owner John Moorad made with the Padres was remove Sandy Alderson...finally a step in the right direction...opening day is but a couple of weeks away and I'm looking forward to Peavy getting the season off right...it is against the Dodgers, but you gotta have hope...
My humbled colleague, Dave Snook, has a problem with the alterations of the face by famous people...usually star types...he alleges that Smokey Robinson has gone under the knife...has anyone ever looked better after the surgery?...I'm serious...they all look like freak shows...
In the Big Dance is it not the Big East's big dance? If Louisville and Syracuse win today it makes all else a jv group....
The Blazers in a huge must win game last night vs. Phoenix...an old time fast break drill that was so much fun to watch...for Portland...
Let's see... Mary Tyler Moore, Farrah Fawcett, Bruce Jenner, Priscilla Presley, Joan Rivers and daughter, the housewives of Orange County, and now Smokey?...Oh my...

Comments

dws said…
Humbled? Since when? Smokey did look good but its just a little too
obvious on the face. He is still one of my favorite singers and his duet with Joss Stone was very good.
My favorites on the show are the Rocker(Adam?) and the 16 yr old girl. What are yours?
Crazy Horse said…
What was that song they sang? Never heard of it. He is great.

I absolutely agree with you about the top two, and add Gokey in the mix at 3.
The rocker is a can't miss and enjoy every week he performs, and the girl reminds me of Kelly Clarkson. Gokey is solid...I am intrigued by the tatoo you girl. If she would just go jazz she may make it...mighty fine looking...

Popular Posts