Villegas



Camilo set the bar for the rest of the field yesterday at Torrey. He was at 63, just 9 under on the North Course. That's the one you must score low on. Lefty had an ok round at 2 under on the South. Due to the rain, the courses will be big time different. Davis Love had a nice round , too.

Kobe and his Lakers beat the Celts on the road. Even without Bynum they are a force to be sure.

The Pads picked up Cliff Floyd to shore up their bench. I remember watching him when he was a rookie in the Grapefruit League in the Space Coast. That's been like 14/15 years ago. I finally got a call from the Padres asking if I was going to reup my season tix. I asked if Towers was going to be back. Unfortunately they think so...so no go for me...

USD has been on a downward spiral and losing at home to an average Santa Clara squad hurts big time.

How smart is Michael Phelps?

Comments

Popular Posts