Gentlemen...start your engines


I've got to admit it I am excited to get the baseball spring season going. Just a short jaunt to Phoenix and you are at the Cactus League where the incorrigible Padres prepare for the '09 season. Really not a lot of changes to the club and most people are hesitant to endorse this crew. However...they did not move their All-Star Jake Peavy and that is great news for SD. One thing that is hinted on and you must be aware of...Kevin Koozmanoff had shoulder surgery and it going to be brought back slowly...look for Chase Headley to work his magic at his normal position at 3b...
SDS hosts Wyoming and must get a win. If you have been following me...this is the course of the MWC...
Western Oregon is visiting UCSD today for a DH and I am bummed as I can't get out there.
This is the NBA's All-Star weekend and the best of that league do a credible job of showing off. People actually watch this one as compared to the NFL's version.
Up at Pebble Beach a name from the past has moved in to position to get a win....mild mannered Retief Goosen. Watch out for Robert Garrigus and Khalil Hoffman as possibles.
In the LPGA Michelle Wie has a great opportunity to garner win No. 1....I say she does over in Hawaii...
And for you horse racing buffs...I have Visit in the $300,000 Santa Maria Cap at Santa Anita...
Enjoy the sun...

Comments

dws said…
Wow with that title I thought for sure you were going to analyze the Daytona 500 this weekend. Hey did you see where Srena dropped out of the Paris open. God I was disappointed. I'll be on the edge of my seat for the NBA all-star game. Well thats if Sponge Bob square pants is a re-run. Is actually kinda nice weather here today.

Popular Posts