Sunny Saturday

I know I'm carrying this too far...but it is sunny in the Northwest again!
The NBA. The trade of AI and Chauncey has worked out FOR BOTH TEAMS. Chauncey and the Nuggets went into Boston and whupped the Celts. For the first time in like years Denver actually had a plan of attack and played defense. AI and the Pistons went into mighty LA and made short work of the Lakers. My oh my, a new coach has unleashed the highly patterned Detroit squad and LA was not ready for it.
Still the NBA. Greg Oden and the Blazers should have beat Paul and his group. Brandon Roy had a miserable offensive night that sunk Portland. The encouragement was Oden who had a double-double for the 1st time this year. Stay healthy big guy and you are contenders.
It will be great weather for the Oregon teams who host Arizona and California. Yes I picked Cal to upset the Beavs and I hope I'm wrong. The Dux in a thriller.
Utah and SDS...it could be 70+
Get out and enjoy.

Comments

Popular Posts