The End of an Era


One of my fav teams to follow in the NBA, the Golden State Warriors, have fallen to the newbies of the game...the corps has hit their prime and then...OVER...it happens...age and ability finally run out...witness last eve's elimination game vs the much younger Sac Kings...not even close, from the get go...simply outran, out defensed, and swarmed over the older GS guys...really, it was kinda sad to see...now, it is up to the new GM (you won't believe this, Mike Dunleavy) to figure it out...he wasted this past season, trying to do so...to say, I have my doubts about him, is an understatement...money money money...

There are now 7 jurors chosen in the trump criminal trial...a fresh new 96 come aboard today...Bozo is trying to intimidate those in the courtroom...as the judge put it 'I will not have that in my courtroom'...we shall see...takes some balls to penalize the orange...if you don't he will continue on...he is always testing the system...just what is a gag order anyhow?...

The mighty Friars now have won 5/6...will the Horse become a believer?...getting there...thing is, are the Padres believing in themselves?...I think so...now, it is my turn...

We took our blood tests yesterday...got the results thru our app...man, they are hard to read...but, I can compare them to last year's...I do know this...red is not good...Doc Shi will give me her interpretation and, Shi is usually nice about scorning me...

I am extremely surprised by the actions of Israel towards Iran...thought by now, holy hell would have begun...of course, I know very little about either's leadership group...thoughts?...

Sorry,, but got a very early tee time...see ya maƱana...

Comments

Popular Posts