Judgment in Sport


What a spectacle!...the ladies NCAA hoops final 4.
..did not see the first game, where South Carolina expectedly, romped in it...beating NC State...and further showcasing it's undefeated team...I reckon...yes, then what I called the main event...which, after dining at a new Chinese Restaurant in the Gaslamp, did see...it was a beaut...terrific defense by both teams...limiting the free and easy play that these teams are used to...

My statement is simple, but a truth...ah, in my eyes...the ladies level of play far exceeds the level of ladies officiating...bring on the competent refs...the evidence last nite, was the ineptness of the calling of the game...the problem is the Judgement in Sport...Iowa and UConn, were awesome examples of how far this game has risen...you want more proof?...look at how many news services are commenting on the outcome of this game...most of 'em...even FOX, Dr Stan...yes, dude, I read it also....ha ha, begrudgingly...

Phantom calls, out of position calls, and blatant pre-conceived calls...which I think was the impetus to the final call that MAY have determined the outcome to the game...2 of the 3 refs, I had NOT seen before...and I watched quite a few of the tourney games...weird...listen, it is reparable...no question...those who run these games, get on with it...do your due diligence...

The call...let's go to it...a block, 28 feet from the hoop...did she move?...who doesn't?...is it called throughout the game?...no...why then?...the ref was looking for it...does that mean UConn would have won?...nope, only that they would have had a chance...which they then, did not...listen, children, I had no dawg in the match...I was enjoying the play...it was simply terrific...too bad...

And this call will live on forever...

Today the guys have their version...isn't this cool, that the level of interest is equal for the men?...ha ha...NC State vs Purdue...Alabama vs UConn...now, this is funky, but the 2 gals teams that lost, I have their guys schools team winning...NC State and UConn...do NOT bet cuz of what I am predicting...I truly have NO clue...

Earlier I referred to a new Chinese Restaurant in the Gaslamp...actually in Chinatown...really...it was splendid...I give it a 4.9, cuz it did not have it's liquor license...yet...c'mon Horse, it just opened...Shisan...the Fishers had the Sushi, and said it was great...we had the Gen Tso, Mongolian Beef, and vegetable noodles...all great...and a note to all, there was nothing left to take home...the site is on 4th and J...try it...our Panda Express days are over...

Have a great weekend!


Comments

Popular Posts