Hello Darkness, My Old Friend


Of course, I am referring to the upcoming ECLIPSE.
..tomorrow...the title of me blog, comes from the song 'The Sounds of Silence'...Simon & Garfunkel...1964...written by Paul Simon...where will you be, to see the event?...I got it figured, that I will be on hole number 10...me eyes will be shaded, not like Bozo did the last time this happened...


$1.3 billion buck Powerball was hit yesterday...in Orygun...Snooki, check your numbers...you COULD be the next billionaire!...

Hoops...NC State had all the chances to be in the game...but, in the 2nd half...clang clang clang....and then clang some more...Purdue got going and won it...and in the 2nd game...UConn found their 2nd gear and powered out a win over 'Bama...so, as I told Coach Larry, ah, King Larry, I figured this to be a big man tourney...the one thing I got right...Monday settles it...

The Ladies are today at noon...champ game...South Carolina vs Iowa...hmmm...it will take a humongous effort by Caitlyn Clark to keep this one close...sorry, all you Hawkeye fans...BUT, let's see who the NCAA trots outs as the refs...could be a big equalizer...what am I suggesting?...you KNOW...

Hey, we started a new series on Apple +...'Sugar'...Colin Farrell in the lead...they call it a drama...he is more of a James Bond type...we shall keep on...

Borat got divorced?...he was married?...run, don't walk, lady...

Here's a twist...MLB is worried that the pitch clock is affecting the pitchers...like breaking them down...interesting...perhaps...let's get a study gong on this...start with the Friars...

Kansas City (in Missouri, Bozo), had a tax fail...on the ballot...to move and improve one of their stadiums...the owners are going to have to cough up the cash...OR, like what Spanos did to the Chargers, move them outta the city...the rich don't like to be schickered...and PAY UP!...

Country Music Awards on tonight...really...how many award shows do the Country artists have?...lots...Miranda Lambert?...sure...Lainey Wilson?...yes, a winner...Carrie?...nope.,..Blake?...nope...Jelly Roll?...you bet...Old Dominion?...always...Little Big Town?...never...who votes?...right, who knows...

Molly Ringwald...you remember her...she let out that her daughter was conceived in Studio 54...what?...first of all, silence, girl...TMI...2ndly, I thought this was a dancing hall...3rdly, your daughter does NOT want to know this trivia...

This Q is for you, Dr Stan...what percent of your MAGA people, are into Pro Rasslin?...let's start with the Rock...

An ad lead I just saw...5 signs that you need new golf shoes...spikes?...I have none...metal or plastic...I gots little nubbies...my shoes look like they have been worn thru the jungle...but dang it all, they are comfortable...besides, I need excuses for my poor play...these shoes are one...

You know it is Sunday...time for the...Monster Sudoku...



Comments

Popular Posts