An Innocent Man


Good Sunday morning, children...just to let you know, I have not gone down the dark side...and flipped on reality
...ha ha...no, this is the song by Billy Joel...who has been seemingly everywhere lately, including San Diego...love the lyrics of 'An Innocent Man'...and the melody...good song...and I bet a quid, that Bozo would love to have it...a wild guess that Joel is not a forever...too bad donny's twin, Kid Rock, doesn't have a tune like this one...anyway, I reckon that some of you out there,  thought that I had gone bonkers...

House Speaker Johnson (Mr Peepers) did get a bill passed to aide both Ukraine and Israel...and unlike the foos, ie MTG, there was no grand walk televised to sent it over to the Senate for their look see...my assumption that it will pass there, too...and on to Prez B for endorsement and action...finally...has it been 6 months?...

The NBA Playoffs...the only game I really got into...was the Nuggets and Lakers...as you know, my team that I follow is the Denver one...certainly not the Denver football...hate Sean Payton...hate...I digress...the Joker had his way with LA, and it was a pleasure to watch...BTW, some key turnovers by LeBron were the diff, I say...did see parts of others, enuff to say some mighty shady officiating going on...what am I alluding to?...$...

The feeble Friars...have scored 3 runs total, in 3 games...all losses, duh...and we are not facing Seaver and Gooden, for goodness sakes...I am still waning...especially knowing the guy we let get away (thanks, AJ) Juan Soto, is lighting up the skies of New York...good for him, bad for us...

Mass shooting in Memphis?...not even a major headline...this is the way of the day...

The saga of Farmer Wants a Wife...high drama, kids...as one of the ladies, excused herself...before she took the farmer to meet her family...yes, I realize it is time, for the ladies turn...Lady Wants a Farmer Husband...and then, Injun Wants a Woman...stop it, I am Native...indigenous...whatever...how about Orange Wants a Cellmate?...I digress...in poor taste...

PGA and LPGA...guess what two are lurking again?...at their respective T's...right...Scheffler and Korda...talk about dominance...they are both simply awesome...

Have you been following the insane remarks of your fav NY Jet QB, Aaron Rodgers?...he must be a MAGA...has to be...he is in his own little world, ah, truly his dark side...and let's us all in...at times...as we are stupefied at what he says...imagine him as the brains behind your offense...keep smiling, AR...

4 days on this new diet, and it seems like a month....we can do this...following real closely to the Keto Diet...

The anti KFam song of all time...no, not any of what TAYLOR SWIFT let out...but, by Dionne Warwick...'Don't Make Me Over'....

Not mine, but man this is groovy...'Don Snoreleon'....

It's Sunday and you know it...Monster Sudoku time!...going for my 41st conquer!!!...


Comments

Popular Posts