The Demise


What US President says that?
...trump...the only one ever....as his jarring quote at a maga rally in Nebraska...Iran could take out LA and San Diego...it's a small price to pay...treason beyond compare...at first, I could not believe he said it...then reality set in...he just babbles on...the man has no scruples nor filters...he says what he thinks...which, in most cases, is poisonous...he gathers a group of magas, paid or not...and lets his mind wander...out loud...

Swiftly, the elite of the political field of California responded...OUTRAGE!...condemning the idiocy of the man...as he would say such a bunch of garbage...mind you, the west coast of the United States is guarded by the humongous amounts of military and naval forces in the San Diego and LA area...

At what point will the military quit saluting thy tyrant?..the removal of him from the once White House is inevitable...by another impeachment?...what more can he say or do?...lock up the key to the nuclear bomb...he will go down fighting to save his soul...only his...

LAUGHING...the Whole World is laughing at him...wondering how he stays in power...does he have his bunker built yet?...

Far less meaningful...but, let's do it...

The beisbol playoffs...San Diego hosts the Brewers in a must-win game tonight...the Dodgers are in Atlanta, in their series tied at 1 each...and whoa, the Rays and White Sox are one win away from meeting up...

Treason, betrayal of a country...working with enemies or fighting against your own nation...Article III, Section 3... U.S. Constitution...Treason is punishable by death or a minimum sentence of 5 years in Prison...as trump says, "a small price to pay"...

180* here....but the Willie Nelson 'Stardust' album is one of my all-time favorites...you must give it a twirl...a spin...or, if you are a web netter, on one of your listening platforms...

The Indio Morrises are here to watch over our beloved lil Lucy...and oh yea, the pad...so grateful...we will return the favor in '27...

Boss asked what I want for my birthday...for me, I have everything I want...or need...ah ha, she brought up the Meta Glasses...now, that I do not need specs...the sunglasses would be nice...so, yes....I ordered a cheap pair of them...to see....$29...the ones that are recommended are from Ray-Ban for about $379 +...and the Oakleys for about $500 +...I reminded Boss that we were on a fixed income...and that trump said that it was OK for Iran to bomb us...here in LoCal...

RTD...Return to Democracy...in just 27 days...if we make it that far...



Comments

Popular Posts