Safety in the UK?


Good morning, kids...well, it is 3 am...can't sleep...as I perused through my 23 sources... I came upon a very disturbing item...that the US Military is concerned about SAFETY in the UK...say what?... so much so as to move our BOMBERS out of there and back to US soil...I dunno, kids...what is going on?...this trump regime is setting us back...big time...November can't get here fast enough...

I could not believe this...the other John Kennedy...the Senator from Louisiana...a rabid maga...ha ha...that is pure redundancy...is saying he may run for the presidency in '28...do so, foo...this guy is a wack job...and perfect for the Republican ticket...Wow, I think I said the same about trump back a decade ago...

The lowest...as trump was speaking (?) to his flock in Ohio...he spotted Ms Kaitlyn (CNN)...in the audience covering his tirade...and then turned the whole crowd (?) against her....who does that?...well, he got away with the Jan 6 thing...so, he is great at creating havoc...BTW, he is promising more money for the pawns...can't make this stuff up...

Beisbol playoffs...the Friars got beat in game 2...I was going to give ya'll blow by blow reasoning for it...making it simple...the guesses by the Rookie mgr were wrong, kids...it's done...now the games come back to San Diego... must-win...MUST...BUT, a good thing...the Bums got beat in LA...now they head to Atlanta...

The NFL...don't ever bet on these games...who the heck knows what is what...other than the Lost Again Chargers are ofer...

OK, to the here and now...the Orygun trip...called Snooki and found out I needed Jeans...no shorts...where on earth are my Jeans?...no flip flops...like real shoes...egads, what the heck?...a sweater, too?...

I am reading many more deaths and injuries in the trump WAR, that he is revealing to the American people...true or false?...28 deaths and over 800 injuries...hmmm...

'The Gentlemen'...Netflix...UK's version of 'The Sopranos'...it's good, kids...and yes, Meghan would fit in just nicely...for season 3...

For some reason, I am in the mood for some classic Willie Nelson...the 'Stardust' era...nice and mellow...

Couldn't stand it...with this heat...we had to hit the swimming pool...disregarding Doc's orders...had to do it...covered me eye with glasses...and did not swim...but lollygagged about...it was sublime...refreshing...

Now, about the golf...will wait until we return from Orygun...

Monday niter...Falcons at Saints...JCC...and guess what?...the NBA exhibition season has begun already...what?...the WNBA in their playoffs...what channel they on?...will follow Sabrina...NHL playing, too...and the AL playoffs go today...all of them at one time...egads...too much monkey business...

Just read that 'Game Day' is to be in Alabama this Saturday...and Ms Kaitlyn ('Bama grad) is to be the guest picker...that ought to fry the poopah, who says he is going to take his circus to the game, too...

World Teacher's Day...so deserving, says me...,

RTD...Return to Democracy in 28 days...feel the heat, poopah?...



Comments

Popular Posts