Small Potatoes


And you thought he couldn't go any lower...
trump, the acting President...actually...no really...did...in fact say this...that the DEATHS in his trump WAR are SMALL POTATOES!!!...and the injuries...the reported (?) 18 dead and over 650 injured....for you who are followers, negaters, parents of soldiers, sailors, marines, well, service people of the United States...or are actually serving right now...you are part of this concept of SMALL POTATOES!!!...pawns, all pawns, of the egotistical leader of the Nation, for now...as he sits on his arse and barks out orders...count me one of millions, that is repulsed...

Sworn to follow orders...that is the military cry...motto...trained from the beginning to do so...so what does one do when the leader is inept...and a danger to all of those who are given his wants and desires?...if one General, Admiral, speaks up...gives advice...they are removed...in his very own TV voice 'You're Fired!'...you devote yourself to the country and then...train for this...and then...you get orders that don't make any military sense...and KNOW, the leadership that was thoroughly trained for WAR, is not doing the ordering...it's the draft dodger...who says "I know more than the Generals do"...

Imagine this...and it does make sense...if that leadership is doing what he is doing...HE KNOWS he will get doubters...he doesn't care...he only wants pawns...thus, he is paranoid...BIG TIME... since there are people who say things...he calls them 'leakers'...so what would a distrustful poopah do?...have his right-hand man, the Secretary of WAR, Whiskey Pete...order...POLYGRAPH TESTS of 50 of his (our?) top military leaders in the Pentagon...yes siree, he is going to find out the whistleblower...try to arrest him or her...democracy?...

I warned all of you...and me... to watch where Elon Musk appears...in these two months prior to the Mid-Terms...well, he has...in Texas...giving MONEY to the embattled Republican candy man for the Senate...oh my, Ken Paxton...throw money at the people...that'll do it...give the public as many LIES that Musk can...over and over and over, via ads...skeletons, must find skeletons...but, worse than Paxton's...too deep a task...

This stat...PETROL PRICES are the highest EVER for the Labor Day Weekend...EVER!!!...what say you trump, about this...?...I'm sure it will be a doozy...ride your bikes to Grandma's...

The poopah must be tossing catsup all over the Gold House...as another Fed Judge has ordered a stoppage of the restrictions on mail-in voting...you KNOW (sorry CC) that this will go on in the courts for the next month or so...

This, that, and the rest...

How about this...the Friars got game 1 vs them Damn Yankees...as Campy hit a two-run tater in OT!...a much-needed win, as the Phillies and DBacks both lost...terrific pitching, gents...'the race is on...and there is pride on the backstretch...'...guess who sang this?...

The final weekend for the hosses out at DelMar...talking about backstretch...time is tight, so I doubt I get out there...save myself for the Bing Crosby Meet in a few months...

Watched the replay of the Ladies in Germany for the Hoops Cup...the USA play is brilliant...the coaching is terrific...Kara Lawson...play great team D...and move the rock around on O...and they want to run...it was fun...BTW, how does China get the HUGE gals there?...they play Sunday and Monday...again...

Alrighty then...the day...well, the midday...is devoted to Duck football...12:30 tee time...in Autzen...vs Boise State (is that a state?)...always a tuff matchup...that 24 1/2 point spread seems way too much for me...let's see what this team is all about...UO RANKED as number 2 in the country, pre-season...we shall see...

Can't believe I am pulling for Dabo and his Clemson Tigers vs. Lane Kiffin's LSU...hate Lane...hate, I tell ya...about a 5 o'clock start...

Review...the Amazon golf ball seemed to go farther than my other mediocre balls...which I thrive on...and I lurve yellow...I can find them easier...man, can't wait to get my eye fixed...so, I can see...

The 52nd Anniversary...right, who'd a believe...JuJu wants a necklace...and I want a funky Chess Set...simple wants and needs...and certainly not needs...man, over half a century...wooah...

I just got a memo that my '07 VW Beetle convertible is worth $2670 in trade-in value...to me, priceless...this was via CARFAX...

For you non-Constitution people...trump has sent his son-in-law, Jared Kushner...to meet up with Putin...how do YOU feel about an unauthorized bloke representing the US?...

RTD...Return to Democracy...in 59 days...

Comments

Popular Posts