"Not nearly long enough"
Leave it to the poopah...to stupefy a major concern in his very own trump WAR!...deployment...readying the military for HIS battles...already an issue among the news sources covering HIS WAR...the one of many ships stuck in the Middle East...I talked about it yesterday in my Journal...the USS ABRAHAM LINCOLN...as there is near chaos aboard it...lack of supplies, lack of food, lack of direction...for over 5,000 young sailors and marines aboard...when asked about it, trump replied that the deployment of that vessel "is NOT nearly LONG enough"...yes, coming from the guy who shunned duty himself...well, the pawns can...
If that was not enough to make you gag...and be angry...in another 'speech' he made yesterday...trump went on and on as to the winning of HIS WAR...insomuch as insisting that...oh my, this is too much..."I am going to make the Strait of Hormuz an American Territory!"...did he just climb out of under a rock?...he is at the mercy of Iran...he is hiding from their assassination attempts...they laugh at him...no doubt that this will be a fighting point for the Iranians...hey, bloke, why not go on, and declare that 'I will make Iran our 51st state!'...wait, that was his boast for Canada....and right, for Greenland....OK, yes it was...for Venezuela...the WHOLE WORLD is laughing at trump...we are crying...
We go on...he is unconcerned that the petrol prices have risen...his commentary?..."it's OK"...it's like I can't make this shit up...and it is just that...who says these things as a leader?...leader?...what a bloody joke...
There must be a massive amount of people who think this way, too...as my readership of the Journal has risen greatly...which I really appreciate...it's what I do...make no scratch off if it...just my thoughts of the day...
3 months til November...and man oh man, his strategies will be on scramble mode...even more so than now...watch how he will try to manipulate the VOTE...each and every day...he will try some new blockage...all the while, the trump WAR goes on and on...but, he will spend time on his personal agenda...stay in the Gold House...that will be his sole desire...Americans in harm's way?...in his mind, they should be there...protecting his arse...not the country's...but his...
Sporty...
The Friars have now won 6 in a row...against quality teams...we are in Cleveland...won by NOT using our normal closing crew?...why?...they already had a day off, via the flight to Ohio...some things I will never understand...is this a mandatory thing from GM AJ?...who knows...anyhoo...that's 16 wins out of the last 20 games...peaking at the right time...keep rockin'. men...
The PGA playoffs...the cream rose to the top...already...as Scottie shot a 61 and is in the lead at the half way point...tied the course record in Memphis...the home of Elvis...'Teddy Bear' my fave hit of his...that goes way way back, kids...you probably have never even heard it...give it a spin, you'll see...er, hear...why...
I have had not much feedback on the item of trans playing pro hoops with the ladies...I am against it...not exactly sure where these people fit in sports...
When golf seems to suck the life out of you...the one thing that I can share...it is but one hole, maybe 2, and get on with it....I smile, and think about where I am...and the beauty of the place...and that I am doing what many would love to be doing...and I am doing it...52 weeks of the year...
This, that, and the rest...
OMG!...the military pawn for trump, Whiskey Pete...let out a sinner...of a reply...saying all the info about the USS Lincoln is all FAKE NEWS...the response mantra for the regime...
Now that Karoline kame to her senses, and abandoned ship...the hunt for a replacement has begun by the poopah...the criteria is you must be able to lie, while smiling...do exactly what the puppet master tells you to do and say...I have the perfect candidate...Kari Lake, out of Arizona...am I right, or am I right?...
DO NOT BET on exhibition football, kids...don't do it...
If you are fair skinned, wear a hat...lather yourself with sunscreen....that is unless you are young and you think nothing ever bad happens to you...which I didn't do all my youth, a long long time ago...
The newly confirmed AG (by ONE vote) Todd Blanche, was caught stumping for a candidate for November...which an AG can't do...something about the Hatch Act...but, as we know, the trump regime does not abide by any constitutional law...
Somewhere, some place...some one has the Epstein Files...and some one and maybe, a whole battery of agents...are hiding them...from the public...maybe they will be released after November...
The home plate ump last night in Cleveland...for the Friar's game...had at least 6 pitches challenged...he was wrong on 4 of them...is that good or bad?...what's the average?...I like the rule...
How many diapers can an elder go thru in a day?...like an 80 yr old, with beginnings of dementia...that wears a blonde wig...and paints his face orange...inquiring minds want to know...
RTD...Return to Democracy...come November...



Comments