Israel Rejects trump's Peace Plan
Startling news out of the Middle East...Netanyahu REJECTED trump's 15 point PEACE PLAN!...as Israel wants and supposedly needs the Gaza...of course, I am not privy to the 15 points...but, Bibi said no to it...he wants the Palestinians to give up all their arms...fat chance of that happening...and the bombimg continues on...I dunno kids, this has gone overboard with the alliance...
At the same time...as I said yesterday...and no one else is...the Strait of Hormuz is edging closer and closer to being reopened...Iran wants trump to cut down on his rhetoric...ha ha...another fat chance...the hot rumor is that the negotiations are being carried through by some mystery negotiators...anyone seen Jared lately?...in my Carnac Crystal Ball, I see the Strait being set free...and the price we pay, will not be released by this regime...stay tuned to Al Jazeera for the real scoop...
Let's see...the Grand Ball Room construction has been halted...the marvelous landing helicopter pad has been moved closer to the Gold House (for obvious reasons)...the reflecting pool is not reflecting...the way I sees it, that whole presidential area is a complete trump mess...as I have said before...there will be a massive redo, once the poopah vacates the compound...there should be song out by CSNY, 'Come November'...
This week is a full blown arduous escapade for the Boss and I...tonight is the one and only Slim Man out at Humphreys...tomorrow is golf...Tuesday is the Doobies and Santana Concerts out at Chula Vista...Wednesday thru Friday, taking Cosmo to Carpenteria for a meet up with the kids...and their kids...that's a lot of driving...whew...I am getting tired just writing about it....
Over at the ball yard, the Friars got a big W...solid pitching by King, Estrada and of course, Morejon and Miller...and timely hitting by the oh so hot, Jackson Merrill...Caspian's fav Padre...who by the way, turns 4 this week...
This is brewing in the WNBA...allowing trans into the league...regardless of politics...this is one item that I just can't get behind...I know some of you out there say 'what the heck?'...others say 'what the Hell?'...nope, I can't back it...staying in the league...I also sense a battle between the races...hmmm...for you in the know, do you see this, too?...yet, through this all, the game has increased in attention and attendance...
This final T prior to the PGA playoffs...is more rad that I thought it would be...so many guys on the bubble to get in...many are do or not do...the top 70 advance...it may be the tall bloke from that very great UT team that had Scottie on it...Beau Hossler...who is not very likable...listen to what he said to his caddie on a missed shot "c'mon dude, that was 35 yards short"...blaming his caddie for the incorrect yardage I guess...maybe you hit it fat, bloke...
MLB has this rule now...that each team has 2 chances to overturn an umpire's strike or ball call...if correct, the player, it continues on...if they are wrong, they lose it...there are a few umps that get challenged ALL THE TIME!...most are not, and are great...I like the rule...imagine old timer, Country Joe, going ballistic if you had the audacity to question his call...
It's Sunday and time for a little, oops, lot of the Master Sudoku!
RTD...Return to Democracy!...come November!...



Comments