A Pair to Draw To


This break in the storm...of projectiles...gives many
the HOPE of PEACE!
...alas, the two that are meeting today...determine much of the anxiety in the Middle East...trump and Netanyahu...the rumor mill is out...that trump is aggravated with BiBi...he needs to tone down his aggression...in essence, the poopah is pleading with him, to STOP...so he can say HE WON...and get the Strait of Hormuz back open...what a price he has paid for this...American lives and injured...for what?...you tell me...

I belly laugh when the discussion goes to money cost in the trump WAR...what are we, 15 trillion dollars in debt?...what's a billion more?...think how much Israel spends on theirs...what would you call it?...defense?...well, it's more than that now...aggression...

If that's not enough for the day, trump has Ukraine's Zelensky flying in, too...hmmm, the idea is?...get him to STOP his defense of his country?...oh, to be a fly in the room during that meeting...does trump have his own puppet master?...Putin?...some say yes...

Notice I have gone to some of trump's verbiage...using 'many' and 'some' for probable occurrences...which he uses in his lying...I am not...that's the difference...

FIRES...prominent more than ever?...this global warming is a blockbuster issue...not sure the cure, but, it's something that can't be brushed aside...it must be addressed...haven't heard a peep out of this regime dealing with it...in fact, denying it...well, trump is...

Newspapers...the ones that you can put in your hands and read...are going bye bye...now, they are online, as you know...this web net phenomena is absurd...in a good way...who is paying these reporters?...is it all from the advertising?...

I have told you about my need for cataract surgery...the process is a slow boat to China...first my General Doc has to refer me to an Eye guy...then, they contact me...OK...the first opening is in late October...egads...and that's just the consultation...then, how much later does that actual event happen?...geez, all I wanna do is have some fun...wait, wrong one...I all I wanna do is see right...before the Mid-Terms...

Had a groovy time with them ever loving Yankee fans, them Martins...great to catch up on all things Salem, Oregon...unfortunately, at first was who is alive and who is dead...then, who has injuries and sickness...you see, this is what elders do...hey, after tonight's Padre game, they have but 12 MLB sites to go to...cool...

Muggy and 80*...no lie...LoCal...San Diego...all week...listen, kids...at Singing Hills, where I hack...it is 95* and sweltering...water, beer, shade, water, electrolytes, shade...and hope for a wind...a breeze...something...did I forget a cigar?...

The query of the day...mr trump, who is Natalie Harp?...what is her function?...she appears everywhere with you...a symbolic rose to any reporter who asks this question...

Who has seen The Epstein Files?...

And so it goes, this July 28, 2026...

RTD...Return to Democracy!...

Comments

Popular Posts